Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Bean anywhere good, lately?

Mmm, there is nothing like the astringent flavour of steaming black coffee to wake my day. Ever since Cafe Creme in Schlesi closed I've been bereft of my addictive bean of choice. But the vacume was recently filled when i realized the existence of Coffein Centrale, a roastery in a neighbouring kiez.

Where do you think the freshest, best coffee in Berlin can be found, then? Please post your recommendations below and I will gladly test them. Any excuse for a second cup, you know...


2 comments:

  1. Bonanza Coffee Heroes (Oderberger Straße 35 10435 Berlin) is GREAT! As is the Barn (Auguststraße 58 10119 Berlin,). The Flat Whites are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been (bean?) to either of those yet but will be sure to try the Barn. Love a good flat white. I've been trying to cut down on my coffee spending though, so at the mo I'm drinking fresh roasted coffee from Blau Bohnen Rosterei in Ostkreuz. It equals the quality of the coffee from the best cafes, although the people-watching element is sadly lacking!

    ReplyDelete